Ok…so you want to Get Rid Of That Belly Fat, but you’ve tried crunches, ab routines and everything else and nothing works.
I’m going to give you the real truth about how you can have a flatter stomach without working out for hours at the gym.
The Honest TRUTH!
The Truth Is….80% of your results are from diet and nutrition and understanding how your body burns calories.
Yes…exercise will help burn calories, but you can shed fat by dialing in your diet. In this post I’ll share what’s worked for me and other people I have shared this with as well.
Let me start by saying…you don’t have to starve yourself to lose weight. I eat 6 meals per day and continue to keep my flat stomach without gaining weight. This will work for both men and women.
Let’s Talk Crunches
Crunches and Ab exercises help build Ab muscles…but if you have high body fat, you will never see them. If all you did was work on your diet and nutrition alone…you would start to lose weight and expose your abs. The fact is…everyone has abs. Just most peoples are covered with layers of fat.
You need to figure out your calorie maintenance intake. For me it’s around 2,300 calories. To lose weight or shed fat…you need to have a calorie deficit. I personally need to consume between 1,700 to 1,900 calories to lose weight.
Let’s Be Very Clear
I’m not saying you shouldn’t exercise to burn more calories. I’m a big believer in exercising to become healthier. We all know it’s good for you. But…my point is you can lose weight and get a flatter stomach if you just focus on your diet.
5 Things You Can Do Right Now To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
- 1. Figure out your maintenance calorie intake to be at a calorie deficit. This will allow your body to have enough to function, but lose weight at a slow and healthy pace. You can use My Calorie Calculator to figure your calorie profile.
- 2. Eat 5 to 6 meals per day. You want to spread your calories out over the entire day in smaller portions. This will keep your metabolism stay running the entire day…which also will burn calories at the same time.
- 3. Watch your sodium. Make sure you keep your sodium levels low. Sodium retains water and also adds water weight. You could see these results really fast from just cutting down your sodium levels.
- 4. Drink Water – Drink at least 8 – 12 oz glasses of water per day. This will flush out some of the sodium and keep your metabolism running at the same time.
- 5. Walk – We all know walking is good for you and you should walk at least 30 minutes per day. If you’re limited on time…just make it a point to park further at the market or the store. This will force you to walk so you get the exercise you need to burn calories.
So…there you have it. You don’t need the next belly toner gadget. Just follow this simple plan and you’ll be on your way to a flatter stomach and who knows…maybe some six pack abs
Now…like I said before, exercise will help to speed up the calorie burn and build your core muscles. If you want to follow a program that focuses on getting a Six Pack…you should check out Six Pack Shortcuts. Mike Change knows his stuff and has helped thousands of people get results. He’s all about making it simple and without spending hours in the gym.